Monday, October 4, 2010

Cricut Circle Pre Utah Swarm get together






I have recently joined the Cricut Circle. I was lucky enough to do so in time to go to a Pre Utah Swarm get together on Saturday Oct. 2. I met about 20 fellow Utah Cricut Circle members. We went to lunch and got to get to know each other a bit before going over to the Provo Craft Headquarters.

Provo Craft Headquarters is such a wonderful place to visit and I think I would love to work there. Mike, Becky and Shannon met us there and gave us a grand tour. The craft room is to die for. They had designs ready for us to print on sweat shirt using the YuDu. And even more fun they gave us all some very nice gifts. I got a Cuttlebug case to keep embossing folders and dies in, Cuttlebug companion embossing floders designed to coordinate with the Cricut Give a Hoot cartridge (that I have), some ink for use with the Cricut machine, and Annies's Attic Scrapbooking with Cricut book.

It was such a fun day.

No comments: