Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHOOO needs a friend?

Hi all..........
I just downloaded a new punch for My Digital Studio.... I have the real punch and have made several owls for my sister to use, even made some with my granddaughters ages 15 and two 7 yrs. olds and they enjoyed making them too.... they are so cute..... (the owls and my granddaughters). I will be taking an online class with "stamp with Heather" (http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/ ) to learn more things to do with the MDS program. I also ordered today some more punches with stampin up (Dawn http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/). I love punches and can thank Heather for that too, she is a great online teacher. I am trying to think of a way to share the punch designs that I have learned with others, if you would like to "take a class" (and you are local) let me know, I would love to share what I have learned.... and I have almost all of the punches... Google "punch art" and look at all of the pictures, so many things can be made with punches, youtube has lots too.
sooooooo whoooooooo wants to learn punch art?
Dolly

No comments: