Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Iris folding cards


Here is another sample of the cards I made using the Iris fold and painting. I also used the computer to make the cards by saving them to a jpeg and printing them on the cards. Now I have used My Digital Studio to make a scrapbook page out of them and saved as a peg file so that they can be shared. I am learning how to make a digital photo album. This has been a lot of fun learning how do all these things. The love of painting, making cards, computer, etc. all combined together to make craft projects. Just haven't figured out a way to combine knitting into all of this.......... hmm will have to think on that one a little more........ If you have a tip or how toos let me know... I am always trying to learn something new.
See Ya,
Dolly

No comments: