Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4th of July


Are you getting ready for the 4th of July?



I saw this on a site and made it out of punches... dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/

then tried to see if I could make it with "My Digital Studio" and I think it turned out pretty good. I just need to hand make the mouth or maybe just leave it out.



(Secret) I am buying a My Digital Studio for my sister as her birthday present... unless she sees this and tells me to buy her something else....I have had a lot of fun playing with the one I have. You can get one too from Stampin Up.... I love my Stampin Up Demonstrator - Dawn
http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/ . If you want to place an order let me know and we can combine our order and make a PARTY out of it....lol.....



Anyhow I printed Uncle Sam out Wallet size (9 to a page) on card stock and I will be using them Sunday in the PreSchool Department... not sure yet how to tie it into the lesson... But Sunday being July 4th I know I will find a way....



Happy Birthday to my youngest sister and to the USA.



bye, Dolly

PS feel free to copy and use the Uncle Sam Picture.....

No comments: